What we do
TERM OF USE
TERM OF USE
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
THIRD PARTY SITES
CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFER
CHANGES TO POLICY
TERM OF USE
© 2020 Appmonz Pte Limited. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
01 / 13
All content on the Site and/or on e-mails distributed to you from appmonz.com including without limitation text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, photographs, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, software and the selection and arrangement of such content (“Materials”) is the exclusive property of appmonz.com or its licensors and is protected by international copyright laws and treaty provisions. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. Any unauthorized use of any materials on this Site may constitute a violation of copyright, trademark, and other laws governing the materials presented on this Site.
02 / 13
You may use or download Materials displayed on this Site for noncommercial, personal use only. Appmonz retains full and complete right and title to the downloaded Materials, including but not limited to any files, images incorporated in or generated by the Materials and accompanying data and Appmonz retains all intellectual property rights therein. If you download the Materials, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Materials. Except as provided herein, you may not do any of the following: (i) collect, use, copy or distribute any portion of the Site or the Materials; (ii) resell, publicly perform or publicly display any portion of the Site or the Materials; (iii) modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of any portion of the Site or the Materials; (iv) use any "deep-link," "page-scrape," "robot," "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology that perform similar functions to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site; (v) use the Site in a manner which results in the depletion of infrastructural resources of this Site; (vi) download (other than page caching) any portion of the Site, the Materials or any information contained therein; or (vii) use the Site or the Materials for public or commercial purposes without our written permission or other than for their intended purposes.
You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying or other use of the Materials. You agree that you will not, directly or indirectly, contest, challenge, aid or abet in contesting or challenging the validity or ownership of the Materials, or take any action whatsoever in derogation of Appmonz’s rights therein. You further agree that you will not acquire or claim any rights in the Materials, or aid or abet anyone else in doing so.
03 / 13
Your access to our Site is entirely at your own risk. The content published on this Site are based on appmonz.com content editorial team’s opinions including direct quotes or paraphrases from 3rd parties’ comments. We reserve the right to edit user reviews for accuracy and legality and/or to refrain from publishing or remove any user comments at any point. However, we do not have control over and do not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any advertisement or materials posted by other users or endorse any opinions expressed by users on this Site. All information collected or submitted by users in the site will be considered voluntary submission.
04 / 13
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any abusive, unlawful, disruptive content or content which we in our sole discretion deem to be inappropriate. Appmonz will cooperate to the fullest extent possible to assist authorities in prosecuting those persons responsible for such postings.
05 / 13
By using the Site, you represent, warrant, acknowledge and agree to the following:
(a) Your use of the Site is in accordance with and does not violate these Terms;
(b) Any and all information you provide to us is truthful and accurate;
(c) You will not use the Site in any manner that may:
- Violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any copyright, trademark, privacy, moral rights, contracts, or other personal or proprietary rights
- Cause injury of any kind to any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any slander, libel or defamation
- Violate or encourage others to violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
06 / 13
This Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s), unless such site is legally affiliated with Appmonz. We do not monitor or have control over, makes no claims for the accuracy, reliability, or quality of any information or services provided or products sold at these websites, and have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Appmonz reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate any link or linking program at any time and for any reason it deems appropriate. When you leave the Site, these Terms no longer govern. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
07 / 13
Your use of any information or materials on this Site and/or included in emails distributed to you by appmonz.com is provided to you without warranty and is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. APPMONZ ALSO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF MATERIALS. APPMONZ DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF COMMENTS POSTED ON / CONTENT AVAILED ON THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL APPMONZ OR ITS' LICENSORS/SUPPLIERS, ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, COINCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS / SITE, EVEN IF APPMONZ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
08 / 13
Appmonz may assign or transfer any of the rights, duties, or obligations contained in these Terms without your consent, provided that said assignee shall assume all of Appmonz’s obligations thereunder.
09 / 13
All users agree to indemnify, and hold harmless Appmonz, its subsidiaries, partners, officers, directors, employees agents and representatives from and against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, deficiencies, judgments, awards, settlements, demands, losses, damages, fines, injuries, penalties, fees, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses) in connection with (a) your use of any Site or activities in connection with any Site; (b) your breach of these Terms; (c) your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; (d) information or material transmitted through your computer or other device used to access a Site, even if not submitted by you, that infringes, violates or misappropriates any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent, publicity, privacy or other right of any person or defames any person; (e) any misrepresentation made by you; or (f) our use of your information.. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you will not in any event settle any claim without the prior written consent of us.
10 / 13
All the trademarks used in this Site are either owned by Appmonz or used under licenses from the respective trademark owners. Any third parties may not copy, imitate or used, in whole or in part and may use all these trademarks only with permission from Appmonz.
11 / 13
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
12 / 13
This Site is controlled by Appmonz. The terms and conditions as set out herein and any dispute or matter arising from or incidental to the use of the Sites shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Both users and Appmonz shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
13 / 13
Appmonz reserves the right to revise, change or modify these Terms at any time by updating this posting or by inserting legal notices located on particular pages at this Site. Please remember to visit this page from time to time to review any amendments to the above Terms and their effect on your use of this Site and the Materials contained therein.
01 / 14
02 / 14
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are two broad categories of information that we collect from you – (A) personal data and (B) non-personal data.
(A) Personal Data
"Personal Data" means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (i) from that data or (ii) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
We collect certain types of Personal Data, including your name, gender, date of birth, identification numbers, company (if applicable), contact information (e.g. address, phone number, email address), payment information (e.g. credit or debit card information), photographs and video footages taken at events organised by us and/or our business partners and any other information which you may provide in any forms submitted to us or via other forms of interaction with you.
Personal Data is collected in various circumstances, including the following:
- When you register for or use any of our services on websites owned and/or operated by us (e.g. subscription to our e-newsletter or job application or request for information)
- When you register as a member of websites owned and/or operated by us, or hosted by us on behalf of our business partners or use services on such websites
- When you take part in any survey conducted by us and/or our business partners
- When you participate in events, exhibitions or roadshows organised by us and/or our business partners
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason
We may also obtain personal data about you from other sources and combine it with information you provide to us. If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of spouse, children, parents, employees and/or authorised representatives), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to you providing us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
(B) Non-Personal Data
We also collect certain non-personal data when you visit and use our websites. Such data is entirely anonymous and is aggregated for statistical analysis ("Aggregate Information").
We use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you visit our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profile of users and their preferred websites.
Like many website operators, we may use an independent company (the "Third Party Market Research Company") or by ourselves to measure and analyse the Internet usage across our websites. Pages on our websites may be coded with software which enables them to track visitors to our websites. We may collect core information on the usage of our websites, including the following:
- The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on our websites
- The number of unique visitors to our websites
- How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on our websites when they do visit; and Common entry and exit points into our websites.
- And any other information.
This Aggregate Information allows us to analyse the usage of our websites. This is so that we can improve the content and navigability of our websites as well as our services and facilities.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can, however, modify your browser settings to disable cookies. If you choose to do so, some of the functionality of our websites may be impaired.
(ii) Web beacons
In addition to cookies, we may also use web beacons and other similar technologies to deliver or communicate with cookies, in order to better understand how you interact with the content on our websites.
We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon, and how.
The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customise the services we offer, as well as measure the overall effectiveness of our online content, advertising campaigns, and the products and services we offer through our websites.
Our advertising partners may also place web beacons and other similar ad tracking technologies on our websites to collect Aggregate Information.
The Aggregate Information obtained is used by our advertising partners to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalise the advertisement and content that you see.
03 / 14
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION, USE, DISCLOSURE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed for various purposes, including the followings (collectively, the "Purposes"):
- For content editorial purposes
- To verify and process your personal particulars and payments
- To manage your subscription
- To communicate with you
- To send you information, promotions, updates as well as marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of our business partners or third party organisations; To send you information about any administrative changes, updates and/or amendments to our policies, terms and conditions
- To respond to your queries, requests and/or complaints
- For organising events or other marketing or promotional activities
- To protect and enforce our contractual and legal rights and obligations
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations or to assist in law enforcement and/or investigations by any governmental authority, public agency, statutory board or similar authority
- For any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
04 / 14
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to facilitate our business operations and provision of goods and services, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for one or more of the Purposes listed above, to the following third parties (whether located in Singapore or abroad):
- Agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to us, such as information technology, training, administration of our websites, or other communications to you about our products, services or events or other matters.
- Vendors or any third party business partners who offer goods and services or sponsor surveys or other promotional programs on our websites, whether in conjunction with us or not
- Third party business and charity partners in relation to any events
- Any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale)
- Anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties
- Our professional advisors such as our auditors and lawyers
- Relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority
- Any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your personal data
In situations in which any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal data receive your personal data from us, we will require the third parties to exercise reasonable care in protecting your personal data.
05 / 14
- access and rectify your personal data
- request us to erase your personal data
- restrict how we process your personal data
- where our processing of your personal data is based on consent, withdraw your consent at any time
- object to our processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests, unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
- object to direct marketing (including any profiling for such purposes) at any time
- receive your personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance from us
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
06 / 14
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your Personal Data collected for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected, the legal and/or business purposes, and/or as may be required by applicable law. When destroying Personal Data, we will take commercially reasonable and technically feasible measures to make the data irrecoverable or irreproducible, as may be required by applicable law.
07 / 14
We take the security and protection of your Personal Data very seriously. As such, we store your Personal Data on secure servers and have put in place appropriate security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal of your Personal Data. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorised use of your Personal Data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
08 / 14
If you do not wish to receive any further information from us regarding our services or events via email, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link included in our email correspondence.
Please note that if you withdraw your consent for a limited purpose, we may still contact you or use your information for other purposes for which you have not withdrawn your consent and such personal data may still be shared, as permitted under the applicable law.
09 / 14
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our websites may contain links to other websites operated by third parties such as our business partners. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our websites. You are encouraged to learn about the privacy policies of such third party websites. Some of these third party websites may be co-branded with our logo or trademark, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Once you have left our websites, you should check the applicable terms, conditions and policies of the third party website to determine how they will handle any information they collect from you.
10 / 14
CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFER
The Personal Data that we collect or obtain from you may be transferred to jurisdictions that offer lesser protection of personal data than that provided in your jurisdiction. In particular, we may transfer your Personal Data to a service provider(s) in jurisdictions outside Singapore. Such transfer would be made with appropriate or suitable safeguards or with your explicit consent. Such transfer may present possible risks for you due to the lack of an adequacy decision or appropriate safeguards.
11 / 14
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you, at any time, wish to:
- Enquire about this policy or about how we may find, manage, protect and/or process your Personal Data
- Complain about the way we manage, protect and/or process your Personal Data
- Access or correct your Personal Data in our control or possession
- Withdraw your consent for us to collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data
You can reach us via email or letter to the address specified below.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office address: Appmonz Pte Limited, International Building, 360 Orchard Road #08-02, Singapore 238869
Please indicate in the subject header the nature of your correspondence. We will certainly strive to revert to you speedily. Such enquiry / complaint / request / withdrawal shall be deemed to have been made when received by Appmonz.
12 / 14
13 / 14
14 / 14
CHANGES TO POLICY